Datamind previously built CosScan, our prototype mobile application with the help of
Agency of Science, Technology and Research Singapore & Nanyang Technological University of Singapore.
SkintechMD, a wholly owned subsidiary of Datamind, is a digital health company focusing on improving skin health. SkintechMD is currently developing a consumer-facing app (FaceHealth) which aims to augment skin health through the use of data and artificial intelligence. It incorporates all the functions of CosScan and much more. Stay tuned!
COLLABORATE WITH US
- Companies that want to expand into Asia with their product
- Universities / Companies that want to do joint collaboration research esp in consumer skin health & AI
- Companies ( that have ready to commercialize products ) with listing or buyout intentions in the future
- Based in Singapore, Single shareholder Private Entity
- Financially sound, zero debt, cash flow +ve, audited
- Linked to Nanyang Technological University and ASTAR, Government of Singapore
Datamind is keen to collaborate globally with academic institutions, medical centres, start-ups and MNCs across the following themes:
- Research and development in health and biomedical sciences
- Research and development in deep tech and AI
- Clinical and real-world evidence studies for skincare products and services
- Clinical and real-world evidence studies for digital health products and services
A HISTORIC MILESTONE
Was launched in June 2015
The World’s first Optical Character Recognition, Algorithm-based Cosmetic Mobile App Scanner.
*CosScan is no longer available for download from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
COSSCAN WAS FEATURED ON
Facehealth is a Digital Health Platform which aims to augment skin health through the use of Data &Artificial Intelligence.
N.B. Since January 2016 the CosScan prototype has been integrated into the Digital Face Platform and will be launched as a complete Face App solution soon.
To empower consumers with deep insights on their skin type and condition and then pairing it with technologies and services which allows for highly personalized recommendations around skincare routines and procedures.
Artificial Intelligence, Visual & Data Analytics based.
Currently under development with the help of 2 Data Scientists and 1 Computer Vision expert.
Cloud-server / app based.
Uses AI to analyze the face of user.
Guidance system to target smart cosmetics to
- respective face skin type e.g. dry, oily etc
- face skin conditions e.g. pimples, pigmentation, allergy
Employs advanced computer vision and artificial intelligence models to connect specific face skin type / conditions with appropriate skin products and procedures.
Cloud-based server will be connected to digital authoritative databases and social media websites which feature skincare products or discuss skin procedures.